A little retro, a little modern, this set of two matching table lamps bring the best of vintage style to your living room with a contemporary twist. With a modern, clean-lined profile, flashy chrome accents bookend the wavy Coke-Bottle green glass body, giving these lamps an ultra-chic retro glam look. Topping it all is a crisp white tapered drum shade, diffusing light to create bright, room-filling illumination from beside your Mid-Century Modern peg leg accent chair. With two lamps, you can easily place both on top of end tables to flank a tufted sofa, or place in different rooms to create a cohesive vintage style throughout your home.
Height: 27.75 inches
•Width: 14.5 inches
•Length: 14.5 inches
•Weight: 9.59 pounds
- Modern Table Lamps: The Vintage Desk Lamp With Clean-Lined Profile, Flashy Chrome Accents, Coke-Bottle Green Glass Body With Crisp White Tapered Drum Shade Brings A Contemporary Twist And Adds A Retro Glamour To A Mid-Century Modern Space
- Ambient Lighting Profile: This Bedside Lamp Has A Convenient On/Off Switch; Require One 12Ov, 60Hz, 100-Watt Medium Base E-26 Bulb Each
- Dimensions: This Study Lamp Is 28 Inches In Height And 15 Inches In Width With A 15-Inch Extension
- Easy Installation: Easy-To-Read, Step-By-Step Guide Provides Clear Instructions For Setting Up Your New Bedroom Lamp
- Matching Table Lamp Set: Two Lamps Allow You To Place Either One On Top Of End Tables To Flank A Tufted Sofa Or Place Them In Different Rooms To Create A Cohesive Vintage Style Throughout Your Home, Bringing A Retro Yet Modern Touch
||Chrome and Light Green
||15 in. x 15 in. x 28 in.
||Steel & Glass
||14.5in White Tapered Drum Shade
||On/Off Socket Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.