Small and large spaces can benefit from the functionality of this stylish antique brass floor lamp. Dual built-in tempered glass trays allow you to hold small decor items, coffee mugs, or remote controls, just like an end table. An integrated USB port charges your phone or tablet while you sit back and relax in the warm glow escaping from the white drum shade. With dual pull chain switches easily in reach, you can customize the lighting profile by turning on one or both lights, making this the ultimate space-saving lighting accessory in your metallic modern living room.
Height: 60.75 inches
•Width: 20 inches
•Length: 19 inches
•Weight: 22.37 pounds
- Contemporary Floor Lamp: Small And Large Spaces Alike Will Benefit From The Functionality Of This Stylish Standing Lamp
- Built-In Storage Trays: This Tall Floor Lamp Features Dual Built-In Tempered Glass Trays Designed To Hold Small Home Decor Items, Coffee Mugs, Remote Controls, And More
- Integrate Usb Port: These Lamps With Usb Ports Charge Your Phone Or Tablet While You Sit Back And Relax In The Warm Glow Emitting From The Decorative Lamp Shade
- Dual Pull Chains: Equipped With A Dual Pull Chain Extension, You Can Easily Adjust The Lighting Profile Of This Metal Floor Lamp By Turning On 1 Or Both Lights
- U.S. Customer Care Team: Each Of Our Indoor Lighting Products Come With An Industry-Leading 1-Year Limited Warranty; Available To Answer Questions, Our Concierge Customer Care Team Is Just A Phone Call Or Email Away
||Antique Brass with Clear Glass Tray
||19 in. x 20 in. x 61 in.
||19in White Drum Shade
||On/Off Pull Chain
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.