Illuminate your cozy updated rustic living room with the bright accent light of this natural modern accent lamp. A tan drum shade creates a room-filling ambient glow to illuminate your carefully curated textiles and throws, while the crystal clear glass body seamlessly melds into your existing home decor, giving your personal sense of style the spotlight. Rope detailing around the neck of the lamp body adds a subtle mdoern farmhouse flair, perfect for your rustic, cottage chic, or French country living spaces.
Height: 21.25 inches
•Width: 12 inches
•Length: 12 inches
•Weight: 3.08 pounds
- Rustic Traditional: Traditional Goes Rustic With Rope Twine Wrapped Around A Crystal Clear Glass Lamp Body. This Modern Farmhouse Accent Lamp Has A Modern Mixed Material Look That Easily Blends Into Your Existing Traditional Home Décor Thanks To The Clear Glass And The Bright Lighting.
- Dimensions: 21.25 Inch Height, 12 Inch Width; Requires 1-100 Watt Maximum Bulb Or Led Equivalent
- Tan Drum Shade: The Textured Tan Fabric Of The Drum Shade Creates A Warm Diffused Glow Perfect For Filling The Room With Ambient Light
- Alexa Compatible: Works With Amazon Alexa Or Other Smart Home Compatible Smart Plugs For On/Off Voice Activated Operation (Amazon Alexa, Smart Home And Smart Plugs Sold Separately)
- U.S. Customer Care Team: Each Of Our Products Comes With An Industry Leading 1-Year Limited Warranty. Our Concierge Customer Care Team Is Just A Phone Call Or Email Away To Quickly Resolve Any Product Questions.
||Clear Glass with Rope Accent
||12 in. x 12 in. x 21 in.
||Glass & Natural Rope
||12in Tan Fabric Drum Shade
||On/Off Socket Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.