A gorgeously detailed bird-nest design adorns the pillar shade of this outdoor table lamp. Natural looking all-weather rattan entwines itself into a swirling patterned drum, encircling a white glass inner shade. Designed for outdoor living rooms, this unique lamp features a rich oil rubbed bronze and faux rattan to help expertly complete the design of any outdoor living space. Built to last and constructed with safety in mind, each outoor lamp is UL listed for safe placement in damp or wet locations - perfect for outdoor living rooms, decks, porches, patios, or sunrooms.
Height: 22.125 inches
•Width: 6.5 inches
•Length: 6.5 inches
•Weight: 5.5 pounds
- Rustic Design, Infinite Possibilities: This Outdoor Pillar Table Lamp Brings Loads Of Rustic Charm To Your Patio Or Deck. All-Weather Powder Coated Steel Gets A Rich, Oil Rubbed Bronze Finish For A Warm And Inviting Look That Will Resist Fading In Sun And Inclement Weather Season After Season. This Luxurious Finish Is Complemented By The Unique Woven Rattan Outer Shade That Adds An Organic Touch, Creating A Natural Modern Look With Its Bird Nest-Like Appearance Around The Cream White Inner Shade.
- Dimensions: 22 Inch Height, 6.5 Inch Diameter, Requires 1-60 Watt Maximum Bulb Or Led Equivalent
- Convenient Button Switch: No More Fumbling For A Pesky Socket Switch - This Outdoor Floor Lamp Includes A Convenient On/Off Push Button Base Switch For Quick And Easy Operation.
- Heavy-Duty Power Cord: The Long Durable Heavy-Duty Waterproof Power Cord Has A Minimum Length Of 10 Feet So You Can Place Your New Outdoor Lamp Wherever You Please, Regardless Of Where Your Outlets Are Located.
- Ul Listed: The Bulb Is Protected By A Powder Coated Steel Cover, Keeping The Bulb And Any Electrical Components Nice And Dry For Safe Operation, Even In The Rain
||7 in. x 7 in. x 22 in.
||5.13in Cream Fabric Shade
||On/Off Outdoor Push Button Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.