A little birdy told me you'd love this rustic outdoor table lamp with its organic accents and transitional silhouette. This outdoor table lamp's extended reaching vine elegantly supports an oatmeal tapered shade that provides the perfect combination of task lighting and area-filling ambiance, perfect for illuminating backyard dinner party conversation or for relaxing on the front porch with the newspaper.
Height: 31 inches
•Width: 17.875 inches
•Length: 13 inches
•Weight: 17.82 pounds
- Country Cottage Transitional: Functional, Transitional Design Goes Rustic With A Lovely Bronze Finch Comfortably Sitting On The Leaf-Adorned Extended Arm. A Rich Oil Rubbed Bronze Finish On The Powder Coated Steel Gives A Rich Rustic Look To This Lamp.
- Dimensions: 31 Inch Height, 18 Inch Width, 13 Inch Ext; Requires 1-100 Watt Bulb Or Led Equivalent
- Songbird Accent: The Delicate Bronze Songbird Is Perched On The Leafy Vine Of The Swing Arm To Provide A Touch Of Organic Whimsy Perfect For A Wide Variety Of Styles Including Rustic, Lodge, Cottage Chic, Country Cottage, Eclectic, And Bohemian Design.
- Performance Terylene Fabric Shade: The Fabric Of The All-Weather Shade Is Solution-Dyed Acrylic, Making The Durable Shade Fadeproof And Weather Resistant, Staying Vibrant Season After Season.
- Bulb Shields: Our Ul Listed Lamps Have Frosted White Bulb Shield To Allow Bright Light To Flow Freely While Keeping The Bulb And Other Electrical Components Nice And Dry, Even In Rainy Weather, For Safe Operation.
||Oil Rubbed Bronze
||13 in. x 18 in. x 31 in.
||13in Tan Fabric Drum Shade
||On/Off Outdoor Push Button Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.