Standing at 61-inches tall, this soaring tree lamp brings plenty of bright lighting and contemporary style to your living space. A retro profile gets a sleek antique brass finish, with two frosted glass globe shades that direct light out for a bright glow. With clean lines, this lamp is perfect to set alongside a light-toned couch or chair in a modern, Mid-Century Modern, contemporary, metallic, glam, luxe, or posh living room.
Height: 63 inches
•Width: 15 inches
•Length: 10 inches
•Weight: 10.35 pounds
- Rich Antique Brass Finish: A Brilliantly Metallic Antique Brass Finish Perfectly Complements The Tall, Retro Profile Of This Tree Lamp - Ideal For Contemporary, Modern, Mid Century Modern, Glam, Luxe, Or Posh Home Decor
- Dimensions: 63.125 Inch Height, 14.6875 Inch Width, 10 Inch Ext; Requires 2-60 Watt Maximum Medium Base Bulb Or Led Equivalent
- Frosted White Globe Shades: Dual Frosted White Glass Round Shades Create A Bright, Soft Glow Perfect For Illuminating Living Rooms Or Home Offices
- Convenient Rotary Switch: No More Fumbling For A Pesky Socket Switch - This Tree Light Includes A Convenient Matching Finish Rotary Switch For Quick And Easy Operation.
- Alexa Compatible: Works With Amazon Alexa Or Other Smart Home Compatible Smart Plugs For On/Off Voice Activated Operation (Amazon Alexa, Smart Home And Smart Plugs Sold Separately)
||10 in. x 15 in. x 63 in.
||Steel & Glass
||6in Frosted White Glass Shade
||On/Off Pole Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.