A striking aged bronze finish graces the textured body of this bohemian table lamp. The main body of the lamp is a large orb shape that features a hand-hammered texture across the entirety of the lamp. A dark taupe fabric shade tops the lamp, bringing a complementary look to the design. Place this accent lamp on a dark or light wood console table to bring a touch of light and transitional style to your casual living room.
Height: 22.375 inches
•Width: 13 inches
•Length: 13 inches
•Weight: 7.04 pounds
- Hammered Texture: The Rich Aged Bronze Finish Of This Accent Lamp Perfectly Accentuates The Hammered Texture Of The Round Lamp Body. A Dark Taupe Shade Adds More Earthy Tones To This Lamp, Making This Statement Piece Perfect For Contemporary, Casual, Boho, Or Transitional Home Decor
- Dimensions: 22.375 Inch Height, 13 Inch Diameter, Requires 1-100 Watt Maximum Medium Base Bulb Or Led Equivalent
- Lighting Profile: The Dark Taupe Fabric Drum Shade Creates A Soft Atmospheric Glow On Top Of Your End Tables Or Nightstands
- Alexa Compatible: Works With Amazon Alexa Or Other Smart Home Compatible Smart Plugs For On/Off Voice Activated Operation (Amazon Alexa, Smart Home And Smart Plugs Sold Separately)
- U.S. Customer Care Team: Each Of Our Products Comes With An Industry Leading 1-Year Limited Warranty. Our Concierge Customer Care Team Is Just A Phone Call Or Email Away To Quickly Resolve Any Product Questions.
||13 in. x 13 in. x 22 in.
||13in Dark Taupe Fabric Drum Shade
||On/Off Socket Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.