Perfect for lighting your coastal living room, this tall table lamp combines the functionality of 3-Way Adjustable Lighting with subtle nautical design nuances. The tan burlap drum shade fills the room with light, while the weathered white and distressed dark navy blue finish coordinates perfectly with your beachy home décor. Place on top of your white chalk painted end tables to use as a reading light next to your favorite comfy chair.
Height: 30.5 inches
•Width: 15 inches
•Length: 15 inches
•Weight: 7.63 pounds
- Casual Coastal Lamp: A Lovely Weathered White And Navy Finish Accentuates This Nautical Tall Table Lamp, Perfect For Your Coastal Beach Decor
- Dimensions: This Coastal Table Lamp Is 30.5 Inches Tall And 15 Inches Wide
- 3-Way Lighting: Adjustable Lighting Levels Allows You To Customize The Lighting Profile; Ideal For Use As A Reading Or Task Light, Or For Room-Filling Glow
- Lighting Profile: Tan Burlap Shade Creates A Warm, Welcoming Glow; Requires 1-150 Watt Maximum 3-Way Bulb Or Led Equivalent
- Room Placement: Perfect On Top Of White Chalk Painted End Tables In Your Coastal Living Room Or On Top Of Your Farmhouse Nightstands
||Weathered White and Royal Blue
||15 in. x 15 in. x 31 in.
||15in Diameter Burlap Fabric Drum Shade
||3-Way Socket Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.