Lovingly weathered, this distressed coastal cottage chic table lamp adds bright lighting and rustic charm to your living room end tables. The tan burlap shade gently diffuses the light from the 3-Way socket switch, whether you use a soft ambient glow for after dinner conversation or a bright, room-filling light for late night reading. The flared base adds a natural modern twist with its carved form, making this versatile table lamp perfect for end tables, nightstands, or accent tables.
Height: 28.5 inches
•Width: 15 inches
•Length: 15 inches
•Weight: 7.26 pounds
- Weathered White Finish: The Weathered White Finish Of This Cottage Chic Table Lamp Adds Plenty Of Rustic Charm To Your Living Room, Home Office, Or Master Bedroom
- Dimensions: 28.5 Inch Height, 15 Inch Diameter, Requires 1-150 Watt Maximum Medium Base Bulb Or Led Equivalent
- Lighting Profile: The Burlap Fabric Shade Creates A Warm, Textured Glow Perfect For Use As A Reading Light
- 3-Way Adjustable Lighting: Set The Mood For Any Room Or Situation With High, Medium And Low Light Settings; Requires 1-150 Watt 3-Way Bulb
- Alexa Compatible: Works With Amazon Alexa Or Other Smart Home Compatible Smart Plugs For On/Off Voice Activated Operation (Amazon Alexa, Smart Home And Smart Plugs Sold Separately)
||15 in. x 15 in. x 29 in.
||Resin & Plastic
||15in Burlap Fabric Drum Shade
||3-Way Socket Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.