Shimmer and shine in the bright light of this tall hospitality-focused table lamp. Two grounded outlets offer your guests an additional place for them to charge their phones and tablets - no more arguing over which battery has a higher percentage. Sleek antique brass catches the light from the dual bulbs, accentuating the smooth finish of the lamp's body. A small metal decorative piece breaks up the smooth lines, adding interest and a hint of contemporary style along with an oversized white tapered rectangular shade. Perfect for any guest bedroom, AirBnB, hotel, home office, living room, or media room, this modern metallic beauty serves both form and function.
Height: 30 inches
•Width: 17.5 inches
•Length: 10 inches
•Weight: 6.16 pounds
- Built In Outlets: Never Fight Over A Phone Charger Again - This Contemporary, Sleek Desk Lamp Includes Two Grounded Outlets Built Into The Base So You Can Charge Your Phone And Your Tablet At The Same Time - Great For Working From Home
- Sleek Antique Brass: A Rich Antique Brass Finsih Adds Metallic Retro-Mid Century Modern Style To Your Living Room Or Home Office
- Dimensions: 30 Inch Height, 17.5 Inch Width, 10 Inch Ext; Requires 1-100 Watt Maximum Medium Base Bulbs Or Led Equivalent
- Dual Pull Chain Switches: Includes Two Retro Pull Chain Switches For Quick And Easy Operation. Independently Operate The Two Bulbs; Turn On One Bulb For An Ambient Glow, Or Both For Bright, Room-Filling Illumination.
- Lighting Profile: The Rectangular Tapered Drum Shade Creates A Warm, Welcoming Light - Perfect For Lighting Up Living Rooms Or For Use As A Reading Light
||10 in. x 18 in. x 30 in.
||10in White Linen Tapered Rectangular Shade
||On/Off Pull Chain
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.