Shimmer and shine in the bright light of this tall, luxurious floor lamp. Sleek antique brass catches the light from the dual bulbs, accentuating the smooth finish of the lamp s body. A small metal decorative piece breaks up the smooth lines, adding interest and a hint of contemporary style along with an oversized white tapered rectangular shade. Customize your lighting levels with the dual retro pull chain switches - turn on one light for a gentle, atmospheric glow for relaxing after a long day, or turn on both lights to brightly illuminate the room for a dinner party. This modern metallic beauty is the perfect finishing accent for any posh, luxe, glam or contemporary living space.
Height: 62 inches
•Width: 17.5 inches
•Length: 10 inches
•Weight: 13.4 pounds
- Elevated Luxe Style: Perfectly Posh With A Rich Antique Brass Finish, This Minimalist Floor Lamp Features A Modern Rectangular White Drum Shade
- Dimensions: Contemporary Floor Lamp Is 62 Inches Tall, 10 Inches Long, And 17.5 Inches Wide
- Dual Pull Chain Switches: Quick And Easy Operation With Dual Pull Chain Switches - Controls Lights Independently For Custom Lighting
- Lighting Profile: Custom Lighting Profile With Dual Pull Chain Switches Allow For A Soft Glow Or Room-Filling Light
- Room Placement: Ideal For Glam Living Rooms Or Metallic Master Bedrooms
||10 in. x 18 in. x 62 in.
||10in White Tapered Rectangular Shade
||On/Off Pull Chain
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.