This isn't your grandma's typical dusty art-glass tiffany lamp - this stunning floor lamp takes contemporary clean lines and combines them with jaw-dropping monochromatic art glass for a sleek and sexy update on the typical traditional tiffany lamp. Rectangles of cream-colored glass is meticulously arranged with dynamic, glimmering faceted glass to form a clean-lined drum shade that conceals two bright light sources. Dual retro pull chains add vintage charm, and the base is finished in a dark almost black bronze to contrast with the dynamic bright art glass shade.
Height: 59 inches
•Width: 16 inches
•Length: 16 inches
•Weight: 20.9 pounds
- Vintage Glam Art Glass: Cream Colored Glass Is Juxtaposed With Glam, Sparkling Faceted Glass, Creating A Gem-Like Look On This Tiffany-Style Art Glass Drum Shade. Perfect For Bridging Together Contemporary Glam Aesthetic With A Vintage Art Deco Vibe, This Floor Lamp Perfectly Complements Your Luxe, Posh, Modern, And Retro Home Décor.
- Dimensions: 59 Inch Height, 16 Inch Diameter, Requires 2-60 Watt Maximum Medium Base Bulbs Or Led Equivalent
- Lighting Profile: Stunning Art Glass Shades Create A Brightly Diffused Glow For Your Home Office, Living Room, Or Bedroom
- Dual Pull Chain Switches: Includes Two Retro Pull Chain Switches For Quick And Easy Operation. Independently Operate The Two Bulbs; Turn On One Bulb For An Ambient Glow, Or Both For Bright, Room-Filling Illumination.
- Alexa Compatible: Works With Amazon Alexa Compatible Smart Plugs For On/Off Voice Activated Operation (Amazon Alexa And Smart Plugs Sold Separately)
||16 in. x 16 in. x 59 in.
||16in Marbled Art Glass and Faceted Shade
||On/Off Pull Chain
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.