With its matching table lamps and floor lamp, this 3 piece lamp set brings plenty of casual style to your living room while filling your home with bright illumination. This collection on lamps features a clean profile thanks to its sleek lines. The base of the lamps are circular, featuring a soft stacked detail that leads to a minimalist support rod. Just below the white fabric shade that casts plenty of bright light across your space is an accent that adds a slight traditional touch to the lamp. The white shade pairs with the vintage metal finish of the body for a complementary look, making it perfect to place in a neutral or dark-toned casual living space. The table lamps will be right at home alongside your comfy couch while the floor lamp is perfect to help brighten up a reading corner. Place all lamps together or place in different rooms for a cohesive look.
Height: 24.5 inches
•Width: 12 inches
•Length: 12 inches
•Weight: 14.7 pounds
- Modern Design: Vintage Metal Finished Lighting Adds A Mid-Century Modern Look To A Modest Space. Perfect For Rounding Out Your Casual Style In Your Contemporary Living Room, Bedroom, Or Entryway. Also Suitable For Traditional And Transitional Spaces.
- Dimensions: Table 24.5-Inch Height, Floor 59-Inch Height
- Lighting Profile: Each Lamp Uses 1-100-Watt (M) Bulbs; On/Off Socket Switch
- Set Of Three: This Lamp Set Comes With One Floor Lamp And Two Matching Table Lamps So You Can Place All In A Single Room For A Bold Punch Of Style Or Place In Separate Areas To Create One Cohesive Look Throughout Your Stylish Home.
- Alexa Compatible: Works With Amazon Alexa Or Other Smart Home Compatible Smart Plugs For On/Off Voice Activated Operation (Amazon Alexa, Smart Home And Smart Plugs Sold Separately)
||12 in. x 12 in. x 25 in.
||Resin & Steel
||14in White Textured Tapered Drum Shade
||On/Off Socket Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.