Taking refinement to the next level, this lamp features a sleek circular base that leads into a support rod that comes in a rich antique brass finish. A black conical shade faces downwards from the right arm, sporting a brushed steel ring around the top. Sleek lines make up this desk lamp, delivering a unique task light. With a small footprint, this lamp is perfect to set on your modern, light or neutral-toned desk. You'll be able to focus on working on your projects or just enjoy some downtime on the computer with plenty of illumination.
Height: 23 inches
•Width: 11 inches
•Length: 7 inches
•Weight: 5.34 pounds
- Rich Antique Brass: The Rich Antique Brass Finish And Black Shade Form The Perfect Urban Contemporary Accent For Your Mid Century Modern Living Room. With A Flip Of A Line Switch, This Desk Lamp Will Flood Your Table Top With Bright Illumination, Making This Lamp Ideal For Any Urban Modern Desk Or End Table.
- Dimensions: 22.75 Inch Height, 11.125 Inch Width, 7 Inch Ext; Requires 1-60 Watt Maximum Bulb Or Led Equivalent
- Lighting Profile: Sitting In The Study, Office, Or Living Room, This Light Provides The Perfect Directional Lighting To Read, But Still Offer A Warm Centralized Glow.
- Convenient Line Switch: No More Fumbling For A Pesky Socket Switch - Quickly And Easily Operate This Floor Lamp With The Convenient On/Off Line Switch
- Alexa Compatible: Works With Amazon Alexa Or Other Smart Home Compatible Smart Plugs For On/Off Voice Activated Operation (Amazon Alexa, Smart Home And Smart Plugs Sold Separately)
||Black and Antique Brass
||7 in. x 11 in. x 23 in.
||5.5in Black Outsde and White Inside Shade
||On/Off Line Rocker Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.