Taking refinement to the next level, this floor lamp features a sleek circular base that leads into a support rod that comes in a rich antique brass finish. A matte black metal conical shade faces downwards from the right arm, sporting a brushed steel ring around the top. Sleek lines make up this floor lamp, delivering a unique task light. Place next to your home office desk or cozy accent chair. You'll be able to focus on working on your projects or just enjoy some downtime on the computer with plenty of illumination.
Height: 55 inches
•Width: 16.5 inches
•Length: 10 inches
•Weight: 9.04 pounds
- Modern Clean Lines: The Clean-Lined Profile Of This Modern, Minimalist Floor Lamp Delivers Contemporary Style And Bright Task Lighting To Your Scandinavian-Minimalist Style Home Office. Controlled With A Simple Foot Switch, The Matte Black Metal Shade Creates A Brilliant Task Light Ideal For Reading, Crafting, Or Working, While The Shimmering Antique Brass Finish Catches The Light For A Subtle Metallic Effect.
- Dimensions: 54.75 Inch Height, 16.5 Inch Width, 10 Inch Ext; Requires 1-60 Watt Maximum Medium Base Bulb Or Led Equivalent
- Black Metal Shade: The Matte Black Conical Metal Shade Creates Brilliant Downlighting For Use As A Focused Task Light Or Reading Light.
- Convenient Foot Switch: No More Fumbling For A Pesky Socket Switch - Quickly And Easily Operate This Floor Lamp With The Convenient On/Off Foot Switch
- Alexa Compatible: Works With Amazon Alexa Or Other Smart Home Compatible Smart Plugs For On/Off Voice Activated Operation (Amazon Alexa, Smart Home And Smart Plugs Sold Separately)
||Black and Antique Brass
||10 in. x 17 in. x 55 in.
||5.5in Black Outsde and White Inside Shade
||On/Off Foot Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.