This rustic lamp features a curvy body that takes inspiration from classic farmhouse candle holders. The lamp comes in a hand-painted chalk white finish, giving a well-loved look to the piece. A large dark taupe fabric shade sits atop the lamp, bringing a warm touch to the light. With a small footprint, this lamp can bring a touch of modern farmhouse style to almost any part of your room - perfect for end tables, nightstands or console tables.
Height: 28 inches
•Width: 15 inches
•Length: 15 inches
•Weight: 7.7 pounds
- Chalk Painted Lamp: The Weathered White Chalk Paint Finish Of This Farmhouse Table Lamp Gives A Rustic Look To Any Cottage Country Chic Living Room.
- Dimensions: 28.25 Inch Height, 15 Inch Width; Requires 1-150 Watt Maximum Bulb Or Led Equivalent
- Dark Taupe Drum Shade: The Dark Tan Taupe Fabric Of The Drum Shade Creates A Gently Diffused Glow, Perfect For Adding Ambient Lighting Or Creating A Reading Light
- 3-Way Adjustable Lighting: Set The Mood For Any Room Or Situation With High, Medium And Low Light Settings; Requires 1-150 Watt 3-Way Bulb
- Alexa Compatible: Works With Amazon Alexa Or Other Smart Home Compatible Smart Plugs For On/Off Voice Activated Operation (Amazon Alexa, Smart Home And Smart Plugs Sold Separately)
||15 in. x 15 in. x 28 in.
||15in Dark Taupe Drum Fabric Shade
||3-Way Socket Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.