Silver and gold, shimmering glass, and a light gray fabric shade make this table lamp the perfect posh accent for your luxe metallic master bedroom. From the ornately decorated carved base to the faux crystal accents glimmering in the light escaping from the light gray shade, this table lamp captures the best elements of glam design to add a pop of bold metallic color to your living space. This lamp allows you to fully customize your lighting experience with 3-Way Adjustable Lighting.
Height: 30 inches
•Width: 14 inches
•Length: 14 inches
•Weight: 5.72 pounds
- Luxe Vintage Vibes: Contemporary Glam With A Vintage Touch, This Marvelously Metallic Table Lamp Incorporates A Rich Silvered Gold Finish With Glamourous Crystal-Like Accents. A Light Gray Tapered Drum Shade Contrasts With The Metallic Finish And Complements The Flourished Base And Clean Lines Of This Floor Lamp For A Look That'S Right At Home With Any Modern, Luxe, Glam, Posh, Contemporary, Or Vintage Home Décor.
- Dimensions: 30 Inch Height, 14 Inch Width; Requires 1-150 Watt Maximum Bulb Or Led Equivalent
- Lighting Profile: Light Gray Tapered Drum Shade Directs Light Outward To Cast A Wide Glow In Your Living Space
- 3-Way Adjustable Lighting: Set The Mood For Any Room Or Situation With High, Medium And Low Light Settings; Requires 1-150 Watt 3-Way Bulb
- Alexa Compatible: Works With Amazon Alexa Or Other Smart Home Compatible Smart Plugs For On/Off Voice Activated Operation (Amazon Alexa, Smart Home And Smart Plugs Sold Separately)
||Silvered Gold with Glass Accents
||14 in. x 14 in. x 30 in.
||Metal & Glass
||14in Light Gray Tapered Drum Shade
||3-Way Socket Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.