Can t choose between a focused reading light or area-filling illumination" This torchiere combines the best of both worlds with ultra-refined clear glass shades and a bonus reading side light that will flood your living room with the warm, vintage light of the included Edison bulbs. Perfect for any urban loft or vintage farmhouse living room, this torchiere is best placed next to your favorite reading chair for a charmingly industrial look.
Height: 75 inches
•Width: 15 inches
•Length: 13 inches
•Weight: 22.66 pounds
- Industrial-Inspired: Clean Design And Elegant Craftsmanship Combine To Form This Industrial-Modern Floor Lamp With Bonus Side Light. Thoughtful Design And Clever Craftsmanship Allows This Torchiere To Fit In A Wide Variety Of Environments: The Oil-Rubbed Bronze Finish Lends A Farmhouse Feel, While The Simple Addition Of An Edison Bulb Makes This Lamp A Strong, Industrial Accent.
- Dimensions: 75.125 Inch Height, 14.75 Inch Width, 13 Inch Ext; Includes 2-500 Lm Led Bulbs
- Lighting Profile: Selective Manufacturing Process Produces High-Quality, Ultra-Refined Glass With Extreme Clarity. The Elegantly-Shaped Glass Is Perched Pendant-Style From The Top Of This High Profiled Torchiere. The Ultra-Refined Glass Shade Is Completely Clear To Allow Light To Fully Fill The Room.
- Bonus Side Arm Light: The Bonus Side Arm Light Creates Bright Task Lighting That Can Be Turned On Independently From The Main Light, Perfect For Use As A Reading Light.
- Edison Bulb Included: Includes 2 Led Antique-Style Edison Bulbs - Up To A $10 Dollar Value - Creating A Warm, Atmospheric Glow.
||Oil Rubbed Bronze
||13 in. x 15 in. x 75 in.
||Steel & Glass
||7in Clear Blowing Glass Shade
||4-Way Pole Switch
|Number of Lights
||E26/Medium (Standard) and E26/Medium (Standard)
||100 and 60
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.