Raw and unrefined urban industrial vibes define this swing arm wall lamp. Complete with a rich bronze finish and a clean-lined, crystal clear glass shade that allows the light of the included Edison bulb to shine freely, this wall lamp makes the perfect lighting solution for your small space office, bedroom, or living room. Simply mount and plug in this wall lamp above your nightstands, home office desk, or living room end tables to keep your table surfaces free and uncluttered while having the perfect amount of task lighting. With two adjustable pivot points and a strong industrial design aesthetic, this wall lamp is the ultimate functional finishing touch.
Height: 11 inches
•Width: 6 inches
•Length: 11 inches
•Weight: 2.7 pounds
- Industrial Vintage: With Two Pivot Points, This Swing Arm Lamp Is A Highly Adjustable With An Industrial Throwback Vibe; The Apothecary Style Glass Sets The Vintage Look To High; Two Wingnut Accents Allow You To Dial In The Perfect Reach And Angle Of Light Ideal For Reading
- Dimensions: This Industrial Wall Swing Arm Lamp Is 11 Inches Tall, 6 Inches Wide, With An 11 Inch Extension
- Lighting Profile: Crystal Clear Glass Showcases The Bulb And Allows The Light To Flow Freely For A Warm, Centralized Glow - Perfect For Use As A Reading Light Or For Task Lighting
- Adjustable Arm: Adjustable Arm Allows You To Adjust The Extension And Reach Of The Light, Putting The Lighting Where You Need It
- Edison Bulb Included: Includes 1 Vintage Style Led Edison Bulb
||Bronze with Clear Glass
||11 in. x 6 in. x 11 in.
||4.75in Clear Glass Shade
||Yes-On/Off Base Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.