The fit and finish of Mid-Century Modern design gets a fun, contemporary upgrade with this uniquely-profiled accent lamp. The lamp body and shade are combined, taking the form of an oversized rounded pillar-like glass shade that houses the vintage-style LED Edison bulb. The shade is crystal clear, allowing the warm light of the bulb to cascade and flow freely for a bright, area-filling glow. Bold antique brass accents add a pop of metallic charm, creating the perfect minimalist finishing touch for your small accent table. The vintage look and contemporary profile makes this accent piece suitable for Mid-Century Modern, contemporary, luxe, glam, posh, urban industrial and minimalist design.
Height: 18.25 inches
•Width: 10 inches
•Length: 10 inches
•Weight: 7.3 pounds
- Metallic Antique Brass: A Rich Antique Brass Finish Complements The Ultra-Refined Clear Glass Body Of This Contemporary Accent Lamp. The Unique Pill Shape And Included Bulb Makes It A Conversation Piece On Your Bookcase, Shelf, Or Accent Table.
- Dimensions: This Contemporary Accent Lamp Is 18.25 Inches Tall With A 10 Inch Diameter
- Lighting Profile: Ultra-Refined Clear Glass Shade Allows The Light To Shine For A Warm, Centralized Glow
- Edison Bulb Included: Includes 1 Led Antique-Style Edison Bulb - Up To A $5 Dollar Value - Creating A Warm, Atmospheric Glow.
- Convenient Line Switch: No More Fumbling For A Pesky Socket Switch - Quickly And Easily Operate This Floor Lamp With The Convenient On/Off Line Switch
||10 in. x 10 in. x 18 in.
||Glass & Brass
||9.75in Clear Blow Glass Shade
||On/Off Line Rocker Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.