Who says contemporary style can't be fun" This 26-inch tall table lamp pairs sophisticated smoked gray glass with a fun, stacked orb profile for a look that's casually contemporary. With 3-Way Adjustable lighting, this lamp can help you set the mood for nearly any occasion - choose a gentle, ambient glow for relaxing after a long day at work, or bright, room-filling illumination to fill your home with bright, inviting light for your house guests. The crisp white linen drum shade gently diffuses the light, while the reflective glass body creates a stunning accent on top of your small end tables. Perfect for bohemian, minimalist, modern, and contemporary design, this table lamp brings your quirky, eclectic sense of style to life.
Height: 26 inches
•Width: 15 inches
•Length: 15 inches
•Weight: 6.16 pounds
- Smoked Gray Glass: The Clear Glass On The Body Of This Contemporary Lamp Has A Smokey Gray Tint, Adding A Hint Of Color And Sophistication While Allowing Your Home Decor To Shine.
- Dimensions: 26 Inch Height, 15 Inch Diameter, Requires 1-150 Watt Maximum Medium Base 3-Way Bulb Or Led Equivalent
- Lighting Profile: Crisp White Fabric Drum Shade Creates A Warm, Brilliant Glow Ideal For Use As A Reading Light
- 3-Way Adjustable Lighting: Set The Mood For Any Room Or Situation With High, Medium And Low Light Settings; Requires 1-150 Watt 3-Way Bulb
- Alexa Compatible: Works With Amazon Alexa Or Other Smart Home Compatible Smart Plugs For On/Off Voice Activated Operation (Amazon Alexa, Smart Home And Smart Plugs Sold Separately)
||Smoked Gray Glass
||15 in. x 15 in. x 26 in.
||Steel & Glass
||15in White Linen Drum Shade
||3-Way Socket Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.