Showcase your fun, eclectic sense of style with this uniquely-profiled accent lamp. Teal, ceramic glaze with burnished gold accents dripped along the ridges of the lamp body create a bold pop of color from on top of your living room end tables. 3-Way lighting makes this lamp the perfect, multi-functional accent - fill your home with bright illumination, an ambient glow, and everything in between to suit your needs. The teal color paired with the warm gray drum shade makes this piece suitable for bohemian, modern farmhouse, or even casual contemporary décor. Perfect for setting up fall décor in your home or simply adding a touch of eclectic style to your carefully curated collection, this accent lamp's unique pumpkin-like profile and teal ceramic glaze will create the perfect boho accent.
Height: 22.25 inches
•Width: 14 inches
•Length: 14 inches
•Weight: 7.04 pounds
- Teal glazed ceramic: the squat, pumpkin profile of this small ceramic accent lamp is the perfect shape to highlight the stunning teal and rich coppery brown drip glaze - ideal for adding a pop of color to your living room end table or master bedroom nightstand.
- Dimensions: 22.25 inch height, 14 inch diameter, requires 1-150 watt maximum medium base 3-way bulb or led equivalent
- Lighting profile: the white fabric drum shade creates brilliantly diffused lighting ideal for use as a reading light
- 3-way adjustable lighting: set the mood for any room or situation with high, medium and low light settings; requires 1-150 watt 3-way bulb
- Alexa compatible: works with amazon alexa or other smart home compatible smart plugs for on/off voice activated operation (amazon alexa, smart home and smart plugs sold separately)
||Reactive Ceramic Glaze
||14 in. x 14 in. x 22 in.
||Steel & Ceramic
||14in Warm Gray Linen Drum Shade
||3-Way Socket Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.