Showcase your fun, eclectic sense of style with this uniquely-profiled accent lamp. Dark blue, ceramic glaze with blue accents dripped along the ridges of the lamp body create a bold pop of color from on top of your living room end tables. 3-Way lighting makes this lamp the perfect, multi-functional accent - fill your home with bright illumination, an ambient glow, and everything in between to suit your needs. The dark blue color paired with the crisp white shade makes this piece suitable for bohemian, modern farmhouse, or even casual contemporary décor. Perfect for setting up fall décor in your home or simply adding a touch of eclectic style to your carefully curated collection, this accent lamp s unique pumpkin-like profile and navy blue ceramic glaze will create the perfect boho accent.
Height: 22.25 inches
•Width: 14 inches
•Length: 14 inches
•Weight: 7.04 pounds
- Modern Table Lamp: Features A Squat, Pumpkin Profile With Rich Coppery Brown Drip Glaze; This Contemporary Table Lamp Expertly Coordinates With Your Home Decor
- Dimensions: This Modern Lamp Measures 22.25 Inches High And 14 Inches In Diameter
- 3-Way Adjustable Lighting: Set The Mood For Any Room Or Situation Using This Adjustable Lamp With High, Medium, And Low Light Settings; Requires One 150-Watt Maximum 3-Way Bulb Or Led Equivalent
- Lighting Profile: The White Fabric Drum Shade Provides Both Room-Filling Illumination And Soft Ambient Light, Perfect For Use As A Bedside Lamp Or Reading Lamp
- Alexa Compatible: Accent Lamp Works With Amazon Alexa Compatible Smart Plugs For On/Off Voice-Activated Operation (Amazon Alexa And Smart Plugs Sold Separately)
||Reactive Blue Ceramic Glaze with Black
||14 in. x 14 in. x 22 in.
||Ceramic & Metal
||14in White Drum Shade
||3-Way Socket Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.