Rustic distressed finishes and a unique open-work pattern meet for a textural accent for your modern farmhouse-style bedroom. Perfectly designed to fit your mix of textiles, pillows, and throws, this piece adds casual bohemian charm when placed next to your oversized cozy chair. The 3-Way Adjustable Lighting and off-white linen fabric shade will bathe all of your pieces in warm light to create your perfect cozy haven, allowing you to create a brighter glow for bedside reading or create a gentle, ambient glow perfect for a relaxing night in. Antique white finish and off-white linen drum shade will match with a wide variety of colors and textures, allowing you to unleash your inner interior designer.
Height: 27 inches
•Width: 15 inches
•Length: 15 inches
•Weight: 6.17 pounds
- Wonderfully Weathered: This Open Body Lamp Features A Heavily Distressed Weathered White Finish, Perfect For Your Casual Rustic Or Country Home Decor.
- Dimensions: This Modern Farmhouse Lamp Is 27 Inches High With A 15 Inch Diameter
- Lighting Profile: The Off-White Linen Fabric Drum Shade Creates A Warm, Welcoming Glow Ideal For Use As A Reading Light On Your Chalk Painted Living Room End Tables
- 3-Way Adjustable Lighting: Set The Mood For Any Room Or Situation With High, Medium And Low Light Settings; Requires 1-150 Watt 3-Way Bulb
- Alexa Compatible: Works With Amazon Alexa Or Other Smart Home Compatible Smart Plugs For On/Off Voice Activated Operation (Amazon Alexa, Smart Home And Smart Plugs Sold Separately)
||15 in. x 15 in. x 27 in.
||15in Off-White Linen Shade
||3-Way Socket Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.