Reminiscent of the cool gray waters off of New England's coast, this modern table lamp bridges together edgy contemporary style with coastal charm. The distressed cool gray finish lends a sophisticated, yet casual feel perfect for a modern farmhouse living room, giving a subtle nautical nod to coastal design with the blue-gray colors. A 15-inch diameter oatmeal linen tapered drum shade contrasts with the dark gray, creating bright, room filling illumination with the 3-way adjustable lighting. Place this weathered wonder on top of your white chalk painted end tables to create a dynamic contrast, or on a lightly weathered nightstand to use as a reading light in your beach cottage.
Height: 26 inches
•Width: 15 inches
•Length: 15 inches
•Weight: 6.6 pounds
- Cool Coastal Gray: This Textured Cool Blue-Gray Table Lamp Has A Hue Much Like Stormy, Ocean Waters. The Light Distressing And Unique Profile Make It Suitable For Casual Coastal, Rustic, Or Transitional Home Decor
- Dimensions: 26 Inch Height, 15 Inch Width; Requires 1-150 Watt Maximum Bulb Or Led Equivalent
- Lighting Profile: The Oatmeal Linen Tapered Shade Proves To Be The Perfect Companion For Any Room, As It Creates A Centralized Diffused Glow That Drapes The Entire Room In Warmth.
- 3-Way Adjustable Lighting: Set The Mood For Any Room Or Situation With High, Medium And Low Light Settings; Requires 1-150 Watt 3-Way Bulb
- Alexa Compatible: Works With Amazon Alexa Or Other Smart Home Compatible Smart Plugs For On/Off Voice Activated Operation (Amazon Alexa, Smart Home And Smart Plugs Sold Separately)
||Distressed Cool Gray
||15 in. x 15 in. x 26 in.
||Plastic & Resin
||15in Oatmeal Linen Tapered Fabric Shade
||3-Way Socket Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.