Find bold, trendy Mid-Century Modern style in the mysterious flat black and bright antique brass of this clean-lined floor lamp. Combining high style with functionality, an adjustable arm allows you to reposition a bonus reading light to illuminate your Mid-Century Modern accent chair while the main light fills the room with bright illumination. The conical shades, although finished in a matte black, have a brilliant antique brass lining, amplifying the light for an overall brighter effect perfect for living rooms, bedrooms and home offices. This 73-inch floor lamp provides the perfect amount of classy, retro style for your modern, contemporary, Mid-Century Modern, retro, glam or luxe-inspired home.
Height: 72 inches
•Width: 14 inches
•Length: 30 inches
•Weight: 19.09 pounds
- Retro Modern Style: This Mid Century Modern Floor Lamp Includes A Bonus Adjustable Reading Light And Matte Black Conical Shades. Polished Antique Brass Adds Metallic Charm
- Dimensions: This Tall Floor Lamp Has A 73 Inch Height, 14 Inch Width, And 30 Inch Length
- Bonus Side Arm Light: The Adjustable Boom Arm Lets You Customize The Height Of The Bonus Reading Light - Perfect For Task Lighting
- Lighting Profile: Metallic Conical Shades Create Strong Directional Light That Fills The Room With A Soft Glow
- Room Placement: Perfect For Home Offices Or Living Rooms
||Antique Brass with Black Accents
||30 in. x 14 in. x 72 in.
||14in Painted Black Outside with Gold Inside Shade
||4-Way Pole Switch
|Number of Lights
||E26/Medium (Standard) and E26/Medium (Standard)
||100 and 40
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.