Combining retro Mid Century Modern style and contemporary glam charm is effortless with this grasshopper-inspired floor lamp. Pairing a mid century profile with a crisp contemporary drum shade, this floor lamp encapsulates high style with sleek functionality. The tripod base adds style and stability to the vintage grasshopper-like form, a look inspired by the famous Swedish-modern style of interior design found in California in the late 1940s. Updated with the clean lines of the drum style shade, this floor lamp provides plenty of bright, room-filling illumination from beside your carefully curated mid century high backed accent chairs, exuding high fashion style in your contemporary luxe living room or Scandinavian minimalist bedroom. The unique arched profile also lends itself well to small living spaces, with the shade reaching over sofas and chairs to act as an excellent reading light in your urban industrial or minimalist apartment living room.
Height: 60.75 inches
•Width: 18 inches
•Length: 18 inches
•Weight: 6.2 pounds
- Modern Floor Lamp: Tall Mid-Century Modern Grasshopper-Inspired Floor Lamp In Black With A Unique Arched Angular Profile Perfect For Ultra-Modern Urban Industrial Living Rooms
- Dimensions: 60.75 Inch Height, 18 Inch Length, 18 Inch Diameter; Requires 1-150 Watt (M) Maximum Bulb Or Led Equivalent
- Lighting Profile: Contemporary Crisp White Drum Shade Creates Bright, Room-Filling Illumination Ideal For Use Beside Contemporary White Sofas Or Glam Tufted Accent Chairs As A Reading Light.
- Tripod Style Base: Tripod Base Adds Retro-Modern Style And Stability To This Arc Floor Lamp
- Alexa Compatible: Works With Amazon Alexa Or Other Smart Home Compatible Smart Plugs For On/Off Voice-Activated Operation (Amazon Alexa, Smart Home And Smart Plugs Sold Separately)
||18 in. x 18 in. x 61 in.
||18in White Drum Shade
||On/Off Foot Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.