Contemporary clean-lines and functional 2-in-1 style give this multifunctional floor lamp it s unique profile. A tripod base, composed of luxe antique brass-finished metal or naturally finished wood, supports a small tempered glass tray that s the perfect size for displaying small treasures or for holding a nice warm cup of coffee, combining an end table with lighting for the ultimate multiuse home accent. This tall 61-inch floor lamp is crowned with a crisp white drum shade that diffuses bright light for a gentle, room-filling glow - perfect for use in between two Mid Century Modern accent chairs to illuminate conversations or for use as a reading light. With three different light levels to choose from, you re sure to find the perfect light level for any time of day in your mixed material natural modern living room or your contemporary glam master bedroom.
Height: 61 inches
•Width: 18 inches
•Length: 18 inches
•Weight: 7.9 pounds
- Modern floor lamp: modern table lamp in antique brass has a tall 61-inch profile with a built-in tray, perfect for use as a reading light beside mid-century accent chairs
- Dimensions: 61 inch height, 18 inch length, 18 inch diameter; requires 1-150-watt maximum 3-way bulb or led equivalent
- Lighting profile: casual crisp white drum shade creates bright, room-filling illumination ideal for use as an end table beside contemporary white sofas or glam tufted accent chairs as a reading light.
- Built in tray: built-in tempered glass tray acts as a small side table, perfect for frames, knick knacks, or an afternoon snack.
- 3-way adjustable lighting: set the mood for any room or situation with high, medium and low light settings; requires 1-150 watt 3-way bulb
||Antique Brass with Clear Tray
||18 in. x 18 in. x 61 in.
||Metal & Glass
||18in White Drum Shade
||3-Way Socket Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.