Functionality and sleek, sexy style combine to form this ultra-modern statement piece. A bold black finish covers the tripod-style base of this lamp and tray table combination, culminating into a contrasting swiveled crisp white tapered drum shade. Direct the swiveled shade downward to shed light on the accents you carefully place on the generously sized built-in tray - perhaps a small terrarium with your favorite succulents, or a treasured photo of your family's furbaby - or swivel the light outward towards your cozy high-backed chair to use as a reading light. This floor lamp is perfect for packing bold, modern style into your minimalist life, combining both room-filling illumination with an end table to create the ultimate functional 2-in-1 home accent piece.
Height: 60.25 inches
•Width: 16 inches
•Length: 16 inches
•Weight: 8.1 pounds
- Focused task lighting: the most important back to school supplies include bright task lighting that helps your student focus while preventing eyestrain - perfect for use as a reading light in your work from home office or homework station while coordinating with your back to school decorations
- Dimensions: 60.25 inch height, 16 inch length, 16 inch diameter; requires 1-60 watt (m) maximum bulb or led equivalent
- Modern floor lamp: tall mid-century floor lamp perfect for use in contemporary or modern minimalist scandinavian-style homes beside an accent chair or small sofa the built-in metal tray is the perfect size to hold small accent pieces, a terrarium, or a nice mug of tea
- Convenient foot switch: no more fumbling for a pesky socket switch - quickly and easily operate this floor lamp with the convenient on/off foot switch
- Lighting profile: contemporary contrasting white tapered drum shade for bright, ambient room-filling illumination ideal for use as a reading light in a modern minimalist home beside an accent chair or chaise lounge
||16 in. x 16 in. x 60 in.
||10in White Fabric Shade
||On/Off Foot Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.