This ultra-stylish floor lamp has it all - sleek, industrial-style finishes, a built-in side table, plus additional storage. Antique brass paired with two sleek, modern black trays creates the perfect bold statement piece for your urban loft living room. The top tray has just enough room for a nice steaming cup of coffee, with additional display space on the bottom shelf for a small stack of books, picture frames, a terrarium, or the perfect curio found after a long weekend of scouring antique stores. Emerging from the top tray is a long, slender antique brass pole, crowned with a crisp white drum shade that emits bright, room-filling illumination. Perfect in between your carefully curated Mid Century accent chairs, this floor lamp is the ultimate 2-in-1 home accent in both form and function.
Height: 60 inches
•Width: 18 inches
•Length: 18 inches
•Weight: 7.04 pounds
- Modern Floor Lamp: Modern Table Lamp In Antique Brass Has A Tall 60-Inch Profile Tripod Base For Stability And Style
- Dimensions: 60 Inch Height, 18 Inch Length, 18 Inch Diameter; Requires 1-150-Watt Maximum3-Way Bulb Or Led Equivalent
- Lighting Profile: Casual Crisp White Drum Shade Creates Bright, Room-Filling Illumination Perfect For Use As A Reading Light In Between Two Mid Century Accent Chairs
- Built In Tray: Built In Side Table With Open Bottom Shelf For Displaying Picture Frames, Books, Planters And Other Small Accents
- Alexa Compatible: Works With Amazon Alexa Or Other Smart Home Compatible Smart Plugs For On/Off Voice Activated Operation (Amazon Alexa, Smart Home And Smart Plugs Sold Separately)
||Antique Brass with Black Trays
||18 in. x 18 in. x 60 in.
||18in White Drum Shade
||3-Way Socket Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.