With a pristine white finish or bold black finish, this new-age large table lamp brings back retro, 1970's throwback style to your modern living room. A tripod base adds Mid Century Modern charm, supporting the oversized contemporary metal dome shade. The dual lights create plenty of bright light that's directed downwards and out thanks to the unique profile and antique gold-lined interior of the dome shade. Quickly and easily turn on your table lamp with the stylish dual retro pull chains - no more fumbling for a pesky socket switch.
Height: 59.25 inches
•Width: 22.75 inches
•Length: 22.75 inches
•Weight: 8.8 pounds
- Focused task lighting: the most important back to school supplies include bright task lighting that helps your student focus while preventing eyestrain - perfect for use as a reading light in your work from home office or homework station while coordinating with your back to school decorations
- Dimensions: 27.75 inch height, 15.75 inch diameter; requires 2-60 watt maximum bulbs or led equivalent
- Modern table lamp: tall tripod base of this table lamp adds stability and mid-century modern charm perfect for use in glam or minimalist scandinavian-style homes beside an accent chair or small sofa
- Dual pull chain switches: includes two retro pull chain switches for quick and easy operation. independently operate the two bulbs; turn on one bulb for an ambient glow, or both for bright, room-filling illumination.
- Lighting profile: contemporary metal dome shade for bright, focused illumination ideal for use as a reading light in a modern minimalist home beside an accent chair or chaise lounge
||White and Antique Brass with Gold Shade Interior
||23 in. x 23 in. x 59 in.
||15.75in PAINTED WHITE OUTSIDE AND ANTIQUE BRASS INSIDE Shade
||On/Off Pull Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.