With a bold and mysterious black finish or pristine white finish, this new-age tall floor lamp brings back retro, 1970 s throwback style to your modern living room. A tripod base adds Mid century Modern charm, supporting the oversized modern metal dome shade. The dual lights create plenty of bright light that s directed downwards and out thanks to the unique profile and antique gold-lined interior of the dome shade. Quickly and easily turn on your floor lamp with the stylish dual retro pull chains - no more fumbling for a pesky socket switch.
Height: 59.5 inches
•Width: 17.25 inches
•Length: 17.25 inches
•Weight: 9.68 pounds
- Modern Design: Featuring A Fresh Take On The Classic Sunburst Mirror With Its Staggered Stepped Circular Frame, This Perfectly Posh Art Deco Inspired Mirror Will Fit In Any Contemporary Living Space With Ease. The Sleek Antique Brass Finish Adds Modern Metallic Charm, While The Quality Beveled Silver-Backed Mirror Helps Bring In Natural Lighting To Your Home.
- Dimensions: 59.5 Inch Height, 15.75 Inch Length, 15.75 Inch Diameter; Requires 2-60 Watt (M) Maximum Bulb Or Led Equivalent
- Lighting Profile: Contemporary Metal Dome Shade For Bright, Focused Illumination Ideal For Use As A Reading Light In A Modern Minimalist Home Beside An Accent Chair Or Chaise Lounge
- Dual Pull Chain Switches: Includes Two Retro Pull Chain Switches For Quick And Easy Operation. Independently Operate The Two Bulbs; Turn On One Bulb For An Ambient Glow, Or Both For Bright, Room-Filling Illumination.
- Tripod Style Base: Tripod Base Adds Retro-Modern Style And Stability
||Black with Antique Brass Accents
||17 in. x 17 in. x 60 in.
||15.75in PAINTED BLACK OUTSIDE AND ANTIQUE BRASS INSIDE Shade
||On/Off Pull Chain
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.