Even minimalists will love the soaring height of this ultra-modern arc lamp. The bold black silhouette of this 72-inch arc floor lamp adds edgy, metallic style with a hint of antique gold in the interior of the wide dome shade. A tall, yet slim, body makes this lamp suitable for placement behind furniture, allowing your carefully curated furniture to take the spotlight in your contemporary living room. The wide dome shade provides plenty of downlighting to illuminate the area, making your modern living room the perfect spot for your family to gather after a long day to relax and unwind.
Height: 72 inches
•Width: 24.75 inches
•Length: 24.75 inches
•Weight: 27.5 pounds
- Modern Design: Featuring A Fresh Take On The Classic Sunburst Mirror With Its Staggered Steps Circular Frame This Perfectly Sized Mirror Will Fit In Any Living Space From Bathroom And Bedroom To Living Room And Entryway
- Dimensions: 72 Inch Height, 24.75 Inch Length, 24.75 Inch Width; Requires 1-60 Watt (M) Maximum Bulb Or Led Equivalent
- Lighting Profile: Antique Gold-Lined Shade Interior Helps Amplify Lighting, Adding Bold Metallic Style And Focused Illumination Ideal For Use As A Reading Light In A Modern Minimalist Home Or Placement Behind Furniture Or In Corners
- Convenient Foot Switch: No More Fumbling For A Pesky Socket Switch - Quickly And Easily Operate This Floor Lamp With The Convenient On/Off Foot Switch
- Alexa Compatible: Works With Amazon Alexa Or Other Smart Home Compatible Smart Plugs For On/Off Voice Activated Operation (Amazon Alexa, Smart Home And Smart Plugs Sold Separately)
||25 in. x 25 in. x 72 in.
||15.75in Black Outside and Antique Gold Inside Shade
||On/Off Pole Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.