Imagine the perfect floor lamp: the tall height, the sleek all-black finish, a trendy dome shade, and a convenient pole switch for easy operation. This contemporary arc floor lamp ticks all the boxes and more with its effortless modern style and metallic charm. The extended reach of this 71-inch tall floor lamp allows you to place it behind your furniture, freeing up space and allowing your carefully curated furniture to take the spotlight in your urban loft living room. The wide dome-style shade is finished in the same sleek, mysterious black as the body and base, but it adds a bold punch of metallic style with an antique gold lining, amplifying the light to create downlighting that can fill the whole room with an ambient glow.
Height: 70 inches
•Width: 32 inches
•Length: 14 inches
•Weight: 28.6 pounds
- Modern Design: Featuring A Fresh Take On The Classic Sunburst Mirror With Its Staggered Steps Circular Frame This Perfectly Sized Mirror Will Fit In Any Living Space From Bathroom And Bedroom To Living Room And Entryway.
- Dimensions: 70 Inch Height, 14 Inch Length, 32 Inch Width; Requires 1-60 Watt (M) Maximum Bulb Or Led Equivalent
- Lighting Profile: Antique Gold-Lined Shade Interior Helps Amplify Lighting, Adding Bold Metallic Style And Focused Illumination Ideal For Use As A Reading Light In A Modern Minimalist Home Or Placement Behind Furniture Or In Corners
- Convenient Rotary Switch: No More Fumbling For A Pesky Socket Switch - This Arc Lamp Includes A Convenient Matching Finish Rotary Switch For Quick And Easy Operation.
- U.S. Customer Care Team: Each Of Our Products Comes With An Industry Leading 1-Year Limited Warranty. Our Concierge Customer Care Team Is Just A Phone Call Or Email Away To Quickly Resolve Any Product Questions.
||Black with Gold Shade Interior
||14 in. x 32 in. x 70 in.
||15.75in Black Outside and Antique Gold Inside Shade
||On/Off Pole Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.