Contemporary and vintage design meet at the crossroads with this Art Deco-inspired banker s lamp. A clear ribbed glass shade creates bright task lighting for your home office desk, end table, or night stand. The shade is suspended from the top of an oval ring finished in a rich oil rubbed bronze. A convenient line switch allows for quick and easy operation.
Height: 17.25 inches
•Width: 11 inches
•Length: 7 inches
•Weight: 6.77 pounds
- Art Deco Banker Lamp: Contemporary Meets Vintage Art Deco With The Rich Oil Rubbed Bronze And Unique Profile Of This Banker'S Lamp. The Lamp Includes A Ribbed Glass Shade, Antique-Style Led Edison Bulb, And A Convenient On/Off Line Switch.
- Dimensions: 17.25 Inch Height, 11 Inch Width, 7 Inch Ext; Requires 1-6 Watt Led Edison Bulb
- Ribbed Glass Shade: The Clear Ribbed Glass Shade Creates A Bright Textural Light With The Included Edison Bulb - Perfect For Atmospheric Lighting Or Centralized Task Lighting
- Edison Bulb Included: Includes 1 Led Antique-Style Edison Bulb - Up To A 4 Dollar Value - Creating A Warm, Atmospheric Glow.
- Convenient Line Switch: No More Fumbling For A Pesky Socket Switch - Quickly And Easily Operate This Floor Lamp With The Convenient On/Off Line Switch
||Oil Rubbed Bronze
||7 in. x 11 in. x 17 in.
||Metal & Glass
||6.88in Clear Ribbed Glass Shade
||On/Off Line Rocker Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.