Creating an authentic look and feel to that of a genuine incandescent light bulb, this floor lamp is finished with an antique brass accent to mimic the look of a bulb base. This playful accent lamp includes a vintage-style LED Edison bulb within its clear glass shade, creating bright accent lighting for your living room, bedroom, home office and more.
Height: 55 inches
•Width: 9 inches
•Length: 9 inches
•Weight: 8.4 pounds
- Oversized Light Bulb Design: The Perfect Conversation Starter, This Whimsical Floor Lamp Has An Mini Hand-Blown Glass Shade Giving This Piece A Lightbulb-Within-A-Lightbulb Effect. Designed For Use With The Included Antique-Style Edison Bulb, The Antique Brass Finish On The Socket And Base Provides The Durable Steel Body With A Nice Warm Tone That Is Complimentary To A Variety Of Modern Trendy Décor Styles From Vintage Urban Industrial To Modern Eclectic Design.
- Dimensions: 55 Inch Height, 9 Inch Diameter, Requires 1-60 Watt Maximum Medium Base Bulb Or Led Equivalent, Includes 1-500 Lumen Led Edison Bulb
- Clear Blown Glass Shade: The Clear Blown Glass Shade Sheds Light In All Directions For Warm, Welcoming Accent Lighting
- Edison Bulb Included: Includes 1 Led Antique-Style Edison Bulb - Up To A $5 Dollar Value - Creating A Warm, Atmospheric Glow.
- Convenient Rotary Switch: No More Fumbling For A Pesky Socket Switch - This Accent Lamp Includes A Convenient Matching Finish Rotary Switch For Quick And Easy Operation.
||9 in. x 9 in. x 55 in.
||Steel & Glass
||7.5in Clear Blowing Glass Shade
||On/Off Socket Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.