Fully customize your transitional living room lighting with this boom arm adjustable floor lamp. A crisp white fabric shade is held aloft by a slender minimalist brushed steel frame with a fully adjustable boom arm. Simply raise or lower the lever to either create focused downlighting ideal for reading or diffused uplighting for illuminating the entire room. A convenient foot switch and tall height further adds to the convenience of this contemporary masterpiece
Height: 83 inches
•Width: 51 inches
•Length: 18 inches
•Weight: 17.2 pounds
- Adjustable boom arm: an adjustable boom arm finished in a shimmering contemporary brushed steel allows you to raise or lower the lighting element with the easy-to-use lever. tilt the shade down for focused downlighting perfect for crafting or reading, or tilt the shade up to fill the room with light.
- Dimensions: 66.75 - 83 inch height, 51 inch width, 18 inch ext; requires 1-150 watt maximum bulb or led equivalent
- Lighting profile: the white fabric tapered shade brightly diffuses light for a room-filling glow
- Convenient foot switch: no more fumbling for a pesky socket switch - quickly and easily operate this floor lamp with the convenient on/off foot switch
- Alexa compatible: works with amazon alexa or other smart home compatible smart plugs for on/off voice activated operation (amazon alexa, smart home and smart plugs sold separately)
||18 in. x 51 in. x 83 in.
||18in Wheat Tapered Drum Shade
||On/Off Foot Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.