Crystal clear hand blown glass, light cream colored shade - this accent lamp serves plenty of bright accent lighting with a versatile design to boot. The clear glass body seamlessly melds into your existing home décor, while the curvy, unique profile adds casual charm. The cotton linen tapered shade sheds plenty of warm lighting in your minimalist living room, cottage chic master bedroom, or modern home office.
Height: 16.75 inches
•Width: 10 inches
•Length: 10 inches
•Weight: 2.64 pounds
- Crystal Clear Glass Body: A Hand Blown Glass Body Creates A Light And Airy Accent When Paired With The Light Cream Colored Of The Cotton Textured Shade. The Unique Open Body And Curved Form Perfectly Complements Cottage Chic, Contemporary, And Modern Design, While The Versatile Clear Glass Seamlessly Melds Into Your Existing Home Décor
- Dimensions: 17 Inch Height, 10 Inch Width; Requires 1-60 Watt Maximum Bulb Or Led Equivalent
- Cream Cotton Linen Shade: Tapered Cream-Colored Cotton Linen Shade Softens The Look For A Touch Or Organic, Natural Charm, Creating Warm And Welcoming Accent Lighting
- Convenient Line Switch: No More Fumbling For A Pesky Socket Switch - Quickly And Easily Operate This Floor Lamp With The Convenient On/Off Line Switch
- Alexa Compatible: Works With Amazon Alexa Or Other Smart Home Compatible Smart Plugs For On/Off Voice Activated Operation (Amazon Alexa, Smart Home And Smart Plugs Sold Separately)
||Clear Glass and Chrome
||10 in. x 10 in. x 17 in.
||Glass & Metal
||10in Cream Tapered Shade
||On/Off Line Rocker Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.