With a slight aqua tint to its crystal-clear glass body, this versatile table lamp adds a subtle pop of color while seamlessly blending into your existing home décor. A beige paneled cinched tapered drum shade creates bright, room-filling light with the 3-Way Adjustable Lighting, ensuring you always have the perfect atmospheric glow for any situation. Suitable for your modern farmhouse, transitional, or casual living room end tables, this table lamp adds plenty of lighting and soft, cottage-chic style.
Height: 28.5 inches
•Width: 16 inches
•Length: 16 inches
•Weight: 6.6 pounds
- Casual Cottage Chic: Stunning With A Paneled Beige Drum Shade And Subtle Blue-Tinted Glass Body, This Casual Country-Inspired Table Lamp Adds Plenty Of Cottage Chic Style And Bright Lighting To Your Modern Light And Airy Living Room. The Aqua Tint On The Clear Glass Body Adds A Soft Touch Of Color While The Clear Glass Coordinates With Your Existing Home Decor - Perfect For Adding The Finishing Touch To Your French Country Living Room.
- Dimensions: 29 Inch Height, 16 Inch Width; Requires 1-150 Watt Maximum Bulb Or Led Equivalent
- Beige Paneled Shade: The Paneled Beige Drum Shade Has A Slight Cinched Profile, Adding A Touch Of Glam While Dispersing Light For A Room-Filling Glow
- 3-Way Adjustable Lighting: Set The Mood For Any Room Or Situation With High, Medium And Low Light Settings; Requires 1-150 Watt 3-Way Bulb
- Alexa Compatible: Works With Amazon Alexa Or Other Smart Home Compatible Smart Plugs For On/Off Voice Activated Operation (Amazon Alexa, Smart Home And Smart Plugs Sold Separately)
||Aqua Tinted Glass
||16 in. x 16 in. x 29 in.
||16in Beige Drum Fabric Shade
||3-Way Socket Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.