Bring a vintage industrial vibe to your modern transitional living space with this tall floor lamp. A crystal clear glass shade allows the light from the included LED Edison bulb to freely shine for bright living room lighting. Ideal for use beside your cozy accent chair, this bright bronze floor lamp is perfect for filling the room with warm, ambient lighting.
Height: 60 inches
•Width: 26.25 inches
•Length: 13.625 inches
•Weight: 19.71 pounds
- Modern Rustic Style: This Floor Lamp Takes Design Cues From Both Modern Transitional Style And Urban Industrial Décor To Form This Rustic Masterpiece. The Extra Wide Barn-Style Clear Glass Shade Creates Plenty Of Light That Catches In The Rich Bronze Finish Of The Tall Lamp Body.
- Dimensions: 60 Inch Height, 22.625 Inch Width, 26.25 Ext; Includes 1-500 Lm 6-Watt Led Edison Bulb
- Clear Glass Shade: The Unique Shape Of The Clear Glass Shade Adds Vintage Style While Filling The Room With Bright Light
- Edison Bulb Included: Includes 1 Led Antique-Style Edison Bulb - Up To A $5 Dollar Value - Creating A Warm, Atmospheric Glow.
- Convenient Rotary Switch: No More Fumbling For A Pesky Socket Switch - This Lamp Includes A Convenient Matching Finish Rotary Switch For Quick And Easy Operation.
||14 in. x 26 in. x 60 in.
||Steel & Glass
||13.63in Clear Blowing Glass Shade
||On/Off Pole Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.