Light up your urban farmhouse living room with this tall bronze floor lamp. A fully adjustable clear glass shade allows you to easily redirect the light with the easy-to-use handle, all while filling your cozy room with a welcoming glow. Use the included LED vintage-style Edison bulb to infuse your traditional home with an updated, contemporary look.
Height: 64.5 inches
•Width: 26 inches
•Length: 13 inches
•Weight: 18.26 pounds
- Traditional With A Twist: This Floor Lamp Takes Design Cues From Traditional Design And Gives It A Subtle Update With An Adjustable Clear Glass Shade And An Led Vintage-Style Edison Bulb. The Bronze Finish Catches The Warm, Welcoming Light, Creating A Transitional Accent That'S Perfect For Use As A Reading Light Beside Your Favorite Living Room Accent Chair. The Adjustable Handle Allows You To Easily Redirect The Light As Needed.
- Dimensions: 64.5 Inch Height, 20.25-26 Inch Width, 13 Inch Ext; Includes 1-500 Lm 6 Watt Led Edison Bulb
- Adjustable Clear Glass Shade: The Clear Glass Shade Allows The Light From The Included Edison Bulb To Flow Freely For A Warm, Welcoming Glow. The Adjustable Handle Allows You To Tilt The Shade To Achieve The Desired Effect - Perfect For Changing Up The Look Or For Redirecting Light Up Or Down For Use As A Reading Light
- Edison Bulb Included: Includes 1 Led Antique-Style Edison Bulb - Up To A $5 Dollar Value - Creating A Warm, Atmospheric Glow.
- Convenient Foot Switch: No More Fumbling For A Pesky Socket Switch - Quickly And Easily Operate This Floor Lamp With The Convenient On/Off Foot Switch
||13 in. x 26 in. x 65 in.
||Steel & Glass
||7in Clear Blowing Shade
||On/Off Foot Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.