Is there anything more relaxing than the sound of flowing water" This fountain turns your backyard into an outdoor spa with its high-style contemporary design and tranquil effect. The cream-colored slate and gray fountain body invokes calm feelings with its light earth tones, creating a relaxing atmosphere for you to unwind at the end of a long day. Listen to the water pool at the top before overflowing and cascading down the multi-hued slate into a bed of dark river stones below. The integrated LED lights illuminate the small jets of water at the top and mimic a brilliant sunset at the bottom with the lights glimmering off the falling water.
Height: 48 inches
•Width: 18.5 inches
•Length: 8 inches
•Weight: 33.3 pounds
- Calming Gray Tones: A Warm, Luxurious Gray Finish Complements The Cream Colored Multi-Hued Slate And The Dark River Stones, Creating A Calming Atmosphere With The Gently Falling Water
- Natural Cream Slate: Genuine Cream-Colored Slate Has Warm Neutral Tones, Brining A Touch Of Organic Style To This Calming Spa-Like Piece
- Dimensions: 48 Inch Height, 18.5 Inch Width, 8 Inch Ext
- Dynamic Led Lighting: Hidden Leds Illuminate The Water From Within The Basin, Creating A Dynamic Sunset-Like Lighting Effect Along The Wall Of Natural Cream-Colored Slate
- Pump Performance: Our Pumps Feature An Industry-Leading Motor And Components Tuned For Optimal Performance
||Warm Gray with Cream Slate
||8 in. x 19 in. x 48 in.
||Steel & Slate
Other Home Accents
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.