With a bright pop of blue color, this two-toned vase-like floor fountain is perfect for your flowery garden or coastal-themed backyard. The top of the 30 inch tall fountain features an illuminated bubbler that creates a unique flickering flame effect with the water before it flows along the vase into the small bowl below. The glazed ceramic of the fountain body features a black and blue two-toned look to add dynamic contrast and a pop of color to your existing decor or landscaping. Product Dimensions:
- Height: 30 inches
- Width: 15.75 inches
- Length: 15.7 inches
- Weight: 28.3 pounds
- Two Toned Ceramic: This Stunning Two-Toned Ceramic Floor Fountain Is Perfect For Adding A Bright Pop Of Color To Your Landscaping, Garden, Yard, And More. Featuring A Vase-Like Profile, This Fountain Has A Light And Dark Blue Drip Glazed Basin With A Dark Black And Blue Glazed Fountain Body.
- Dimensions: 30 Height, 15.75 Inch Diameter
- Dynamic Led Lighting: The Led At The Top Of The Fountain Creates A Shimmering, Flickering Flame Effect With The Bubbling Water. The Light Is Operated Independently From The Pump So You Can Choose To Use Your Fountain With Or Without The Light.
- Light Switch: Using Separate Power Solutions For Both The Pump And Light Kit Allows For The Independent Operation Of The Pump And Light
- Thermal Sensitive Pumps: Our Dynamic Thermal-Sensitive Pumps Automatically Shut Off When The Water Level Is Too Low To Cool The Pump, Saving Energy And Preventing Pump Damage Over Time
||Blue and Black Glaze
||16 in. x 16 in. x 30 in.
Other Home Accents
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.