Elegant design in a space-saving package - this small 38 inch tall tiered floor fountain features ornately decorated ivory glazed ceramic and a traditional profile for a sophisticated look in any size backyard. Watch the water bubble over the sphere accent into the two basins below, and enjoy the atmospheric glow of the LED lighting within. The soft sound of trickling water will help you drown away the stress of the day and help you unwind in your outdoor living room, patio, porch or garden.
Height: 38 inches
•Width: 21.75 inches
•Length: 21.9 inches
•Weight: 51.8 pounds
- Small Tiered Ceramic Fountain: Sophisticated And Small, This Elegant Tiered Floor Fountain Features An Engraved Leaf Motif On The Basins And Columns And A Light Ivory Glazed Finish On The Ceramic. The Water Bubbles At The Top, Flowing Into The Middle Reservoir And A Lower Basin That Seems To Glow Thanks To The Included Led Lighting. Perfect For Adding Curb Appeal To Your Landscaping, Garden, Or Yard.
- Dimensions: 38 Inch Height, 21.75 Inch Diameter
- Dynamic Led Lighting: The Led Lighting In The Basin Creates A Soft, Ambient Lit-From-Within Effect With The Water For A Soothing Glow. The Light Is Operated Independently From The Pump So You Can Choose To Use Your Fountain With Or Without The Light.
- Light Switch: Using Separate Power Solutions For Both The Pump And Light Kit Allows For The Independent Operation Of The Pump And Light
- Thermal Sensitive Pumps: Our Dynamic Thermal-Sensitive Pumps Automatically Shut Off When The Water Level Is Too Low To Cool The Pump, Saving Energy And Preventing Pump Damage Over Time
||22 in. x 22 in. x 38 in.
Other Home Accents
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.