Bring in a sense of relaxation and refreshment to any indoor space with this tranquil floor fountain. This natural modern accent is constructed from genuine rusty green slate and paired with copper stepped platforms. These copper platforms allow water to run in a zig-zag pattern down into the river stone-filled basin, delivering the peaceful, soft sound of flowing water in your garden or outdoor living room. Over time, the real copper platforms will take on a gorgeous, natural patina, creating your own stunning work of weathered art. Standing at nearly 4-feet tall, this floor fountain is perfectly sized for your deck, fence, garden, or yard so you can enhance your landscaping with a Zen-like atmosphere.
Height: 47.75 inches
•Width: 15.75 inches
•Length: 8 inches
•Weight: 66.7 pounds
- Contemporary Profile: A Modern Geometric Profile Gets A Soft, Natural Modern Look With Organic Green Slate And Real Copper Stepped Platforms. Watch The Water Flow From Platform To Platform Before Spilling Into A Bed Of Brown River Stones. This Tall Contemporary Floor Fountain Is The Perfect Atmospheric Accent For Any Modern, Natural Modern, Eclectic, Transitional Or Rustic Living Space.
- Dimensions: 47.75 Inch Height, 15.75 Inch Width, 8 Inch Ext
- Natural Green Slate: Real Natural Green Slate Makes Every Piece Unique With Swirling Green And Cream Color Patterns, Granting Stability And Natural Modern Style. Although Each Piece Of Slate Is Its Own Unique Work Of Art, Coloring Is Consistent Across All Slate Pieces, Ensuring A Perfect Match.
- Real Copper: Real Copper Accents Will Gain A Gorgeous Patina Over Time, Creating Your Own Unique Weathered Work Of Art
- Pump Performance: Our Pumps Feature An Industry-Leading Motor And Components Tuned For Optimal Performance
||Slate and Copper
||8 in. x 16 in. x 48 in.
||Stone & Metal
Other Home Accents
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.