Watch water bubble from the top and trickle down into two sandstone finished basins with this Mediterranean garden-inspired solar fountain. With beautiful sculptural accents, this fountain could stand as a centerpiece in a pastel-filled garden or as an accent along a short pathway through your landscaped yard. The tranquil sound of trickling water will bring a sense of calm to our outdoor space, whether it s a French-inspired garden or a cozy seating area, and a high-quality and eco-friendly solar panel will keep your fountain happily bubbling all day long.
Height: 44 inches
•Width: 22 inches
•Length: 22 inches
•Weight: 24.6 pounds
- Traditional Garden: Mediterranean Looks With A High-Tech Upgrade - This Outdoor Solar Fountain Harnesses The Energy Of The Sun To Send Water Up Through A Bubbler With Spiral Carved Detailing Before It Falls Into Two Tiers. The Textured Sandstone Finish Lends A Light Look To The Sculptural Pedestal And Scalloped Basins Of This Fountain. Place This Picturesque Fountain Among Your Flower Beds In Any Garden Or Classic Tuscan Outdoor Living Room.
- Dimensions: 44 Inch Height, 22 Inch Diameter
- Eco-Friendly Solar Power: The Industry-Leading Pump Is Powered By A High-Quality Solar Panel That Captures Energy From The Sun
- Scratch-Resistant Resin: Sandstone Finished Resin Matches The Textured Surface Paint And Helps To Resist Fading And Potential Chipping Over Time; Lightweight Materials Allow You To Easily Move The Fountain Even After Assembly
- Pump Access Door: Routine Pump Maintenance And Water Flow Adjustments Can Be Made Without Draining Or Disassembling The Fountain Thanks To The Discreet Removable Pump Access Door
||22 in. x 22 in. x 44 in.
Other Outdoor Products
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.