Made of real natural green slate, the fountain blends modern lines and natural coloring to create a cohesive Zen look in your tranquil living space. Water trickles from the top of a large archway into a series of stepped platforms before spilling into a bed of polished riverstones, filling the area with the soothing sound of gently flowing water as you enjoy a cool fall night with friends. A hidden LED at the top provides plenty of gentle, ambient lighting to add to the relaxing atmosphere to create your perfect backyard spa retreat.
Height: 48 inches
•Width: 8 inches
•Length: 16 inches
•Weight: 64 pounds
- Natural Modern Zen: Get An Easy Tranquil Feeling At The Sight And Sound Of Water Falling Back And Forth Between Small Reservoirs Into A Bed Of Polished River Stones. The Natural Green Slate On This Tall Floor Fountain Gives Its Geometric Profile A Natural Modern Twist, Making This Contemporary Floor Fountain The Perfect Finishing Touch To Any Relaxing, Spa-Like Backyard Retreat.
- Dimensions: 49 Inch Height, 16 Inch Width, 8 Inch Ext; Shims Included; 2 W Led Finger Bulbs With A Waterproof Switch
- Real Green Slate: Real Natural Green Slate Makes Every Piece Unique With Swirling Green And Cream Color Patterns, Granting Stability And Natural Modern Style. Although Each Piece Of Slate Is Its Own Unique Work Of Art, Coloring Is Consistent Across All Slate Pieces, Ensuring A Perfect Match.
- Led Lighting: Dynamic Led Lighting Shines Down From The Top Of The Fountain As Water Trickles Back And Forth Towards The Polished River Stones
- Easy Access Pump: Routine Pump Maintenance And Water Flow Adjustments Can Be Made Without Draining The Fountain Thanks To The Easy Access Pump
||16 in. x 8 in. x 48 in.
||Slate & Resin
Other Outdoor Products
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.