A blend of rustic-modern style, this organically-inspired floor fountain will bring the rejuvenating sight and sound of gently running water to your indoor or outdoor living spaces. The 34-inch profile consists of four geometric rectangular basins with a rich woodgrain finish, creating a contemporary stepped look. The water flows from basin to basin, through bright coppery spouts, creating the soothing sound of flowing water to help you relax and unwind after a long day. Perfect for use outdoors as a tranquil, whimsical accent or indoors as a humidifier, this floor lamp adds plenty of natural modern charm to your rustic home.
Height: 34 inches
•Width: 12 inches
•Length: 12 inches
•Weight: 26.5 pounds
- Resin Water Fountain: Contemporary Geometric Floor Mount Fountain With A Wood Grain Finish Adds The Perfect Natural Modern Charm To Your House Decor; Measures 34 Inches In Height And 12 Inches In Width
- Fountain Pump Performance: Features Industry-Leading Motors And Components Tuned For Optimal Performance; The Toggle Allows Quick And Easy Operation
- Enduring Outdoor Decor: The Garden Decor Comes With A Waterproof Light Switch And Is Scratch-Resistant, And Resists Fading And Chipping Year After Year
- Easy Installation: Easy-To-Read, Step-By-Step Guide Provides Clear Instructions For Setting Up Your New Light Pendant
- Transforming Homes And Lifestyles: Rewriting The Rules, Challenging The Status Quo, And Reimagining A New Model Of Home Décor That Brings Together The Perfect Balance Of Form, Function, And Inspiration Under One Company, One Roof, One Kenroy Home
||12 in. x 12 in. x 34 in.
Other Outdoor Products
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.