Natural slate and copper finished fountain fuses natural elements with a clean, contemporary design to create a stunning accent. The rectangular base of the fountain is constructed from real copper, cradling river stones that water cascades over once it hits the bottom. The fountain stands at 33-inches tall, with a large slate wall that springs from the base. Water cascades down the wall, bringing out the striking color of the slate and delivering the relaxing sound of trickling water into your space.
Height: 33 inches
•Width: 6 inches
•Length: 19 inches
•Weight: 54.8 pounds
- Natural Modern Masterpiece: Genuine Green Slate And Real Copper Combine To Form This Natural Modern Masterpiece. Watch The Water Gently Fall Along The Wall Of Swirling Slate Earth Tones Into A Bed Of River Stones Held In A Copper Basin. The Light, Glimmering From Within The Copper Basin, Shines Up On The Slate Wall, Creating A Glimmering Water Effect As It Cascades Down. Perfect For Your Rustic, Modern, Natural Modern, Or Transitional Outdoor Living Room, This Floor Fountain Brings Plenty Of Organic Charm.
- Dimensions: 33 Inch Height, 19 Inch Width, 6 Inch Ext
- Natural Green Slate: Real Natural Green Slate Makes Every Piece Unique With Swirling Green And Cream Color Patterns, Granting Stability And Natural Modern Style. Although Each Piece Of Slate Is Its Own Unique Work Of Art, Coloring Is Consistent Across All Slate Pieces, Ensuring A Perfect Match.
- Real Copper: Real Copper Accents Will Gain A Gorgeous Patina Over Time, Creating Your Own Unique Weathered Work Of Art
- Dynamic Led Lighting: A Hidden Led Light Creates A Dynamic Glimmering Water Effect As It Glistens Against The Water Falling Along The Natural Green Slate
||Slate and Copper
||19 in. x 6 in. x 33 in.
||Slate & Resin
Other Outdoor Products
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.