Talk about stunning - the soaring height of this rustic floor fountain is sure to turn heads. The natural rusty green slate brings plenty of rustic charm, complementing the brown-hued river rocks and the soft, meandering curves. A hidden LED light shines down on the water as it cascades along the slate, creating a glimmering wall that provides the relaxing sound of falling water. Perfect for rustic, lodge, natural modern, traditional and modern farmhouse design, this fountain is the right finishing touch for any indoor or outdoor living space.
Height: 48 inches
•Width: 16 inches
•Length: 8 inches
•Weight: 63.6 pounds
- Natural Modern Tranquility: Feel A Sense Of Calm And Relaxation As You See The Glimmering Water Fall Along A Tall Wall Of Hand Cut Natural Slate Tiles. The Curves Of This Tall Fountain Look Like A Wandering Stream, Creating A Soft Accent In Your Outdoor Living Room. Complete With Decorative Brown River Stones And A Hidden Led Light, This Fountain Will Add A Touch Of Organic Charm To Your Garden, Landscaping, Porch, Patio, Or Sunroom.
- Dimensions: 48 Inch Height, 16 Inch Width, 8 Inch Ext
- Natural Green Slate: Real Natural Green Slate Makes Every Piece Unique With Swirling Green And Cream Color Patterns, Granting Stability And Natural Modern Style. Although Each Piece Of Slate Is Its Own Unique Work Of Art, Coloring Is Consistent Across All Slate Pieces, Ensuring A Perfect Match.
- Dynamic Led Lighting: Hidden Led Lights At The Top Shine Down On The Water As It Cascades Along The Ridged Natural Slate Wall
- Thermal Sensitive Pumps: Our Dynamic Thermal-Sensitive Pumps Automatically Shut Off When The Water Level Is Too Low To Cool The Pump, Saving Energy And Preventing Pump Damage Over Time
||8 in. x 16 in. x 48 in.
||Slate & Resin
Other Outdoor Products
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.